Return & Exchange Policy
Most of our products are handcrafted using traditional methods, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. We DO NOT accept exchange/return if the product varies slightly in terms of design or colour. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
We do not accept a refund.
Return or Exchange will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product, we urge you to inform us within 3 days of receiving it.
Shipping within India
● We DO NOT accept cash on delivery at this moment.
● We are processing online payment via CCAvenue payment gateway which accepts all major banks credit, debit card, UPI and wallets.
●If Bank transfer or Cash Deposit is the only mode of payment you’re comfortable with, please write to [email protected] We’ll sort that out.
● We provide free shipping above Rs 1000. For orders below Rs 1000, shipping charges are Rs 89
● We process your order in 1-5 business days.
● We ship only during 5 days of the week, weekends are off.
● On public holidays we snooze, no order processing on these days.
● If you’ve chosen standard shipping, the order will be delivered to you in 3-8 business days
(depends on the location).
● In some instances, there might be a delay in processing your order, which we highly regret, in
such cases we will make sure you are notified about the same.
● Polish the silver with cleansers like- Silver dip or Rooperi and DIY like baking soda & water and wipe with a soft cloth.
● Dry silver is happy silver remove jewellery while bathing, showering or swimming.
● Silver should not contact with perfumes, body lotions, hair sprays and other chemicals.
● Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
● Maintain proper storage for jewellery when not in use with boxes we have provided. Or in a zipper pack which is airtight.
● To keep brass and copper material clean wash with toot powder or wash with toothpaste and water and wipe with a soft cloth.
● Know the digits, those sterling silver digits we mean, it contains 92.5% silver and 7.5% Cu & Zinc, to give a perfect blend of strength and durability.